Thursday, August 12, 2010

And this is why...

...I really can't stand women sometimes - at least as far as the whole "relationship" thing goes. Had a nice meeting with Barb last night, nice convo, yadda yadda. Once again, felt a great connection, like we were getting closer. So today, I send her an email, a few texts, and I get hit yet again with the "friends first" club. Now, it's totally ok that she wants to be friends first. But this lady is beating me over the head with it, and to be honest, it's getting annoying. I was going to over to some friend of her's house tonight to watch "What the Bleep Do We Know," but I am actually going to cancel. And not just because I am miffed - I literally have NO underwear clean (wearing those crappy boxer briefs I bought when I was seeing Ty), I am really tired, and I don't want Tess to have to stay up too late tonight - she was up til after 10 last night, and really tired today. So perhaps it's all for the best.

Women... they are so fucking confusing sometimes. So she has a profile on POF to meet a bunch of friends...? She sent me the first communication - not the other way around. She is the one who asked to see my blog entry, knowing full well what was in there. Ugh! WTF? I swear, it's like women like her love to torture me. "Let's just keep it friends, but I am going to flirt with you, and want to see you a lot, ok?" Fuck that shit! I have 'friends', and I am lucky to see them once a month! I am too old to play games like this, so I think I am going to slam the brakes on this mofo. She can date whoever she wants, and make a ton of friends. I am looking for a relationship - like a romantic, man/woman, let's build a life together relationship.

I guess I need to be more up front about that from now on : if I wanted a new friend, or mere companionship, I would buy a freakin' puppy! Personally, I think she knows she can attract a much taller, buffer, richer, more handsome man, and she feels like she would be settling with me. Instead of telling me the truth, she is being 'nice' about it. Why do I think that? Because it's the same exact thing I would do. In fact, it is exactly what I did with Patricia last night. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment