Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good new book

I have been doing some online "shopping" for a new book to read, something dealing with overcoming or healing feelings of loneliness, and I found one called "Heal Your Aloneness" dealing with inner child therapy and such. So I stopped by Gifts Anon last night on my way home, found it, bought it and started reading it last night. I had read a few pages of it on Amazon.com and thought it would hit the spot, and man does it ever. I can't remember ever reading any book that so perfectly describes those deep seated feelings, thoughts and emotions I experience deep inside. I was just stunned at how many little intricacies they pegged. I think it is going to be a very helpful book and am looking forward to reading deeper into it.

Geez, I guess I don't have a lot more to share this morning. Happy to be sober and grateful for what is...

No comments:

Post a Comment