Monday, July 26, 2010

We are the Beautiful People

That is a realization I came to in the time since that last posting. We are the beautiful people. I just needed to remind myself what true beauty is all about, and how shallow and unsatisfactory it is to base determinations of beauty solely on physical appearance. And along those lines, I realized something else this weekend : that Patricia really is beautiful, and her awesome personality and inherent sexiness make her even moreso. She has so many of the "little" qualities I have been wanting in a woman : she wears g-strings (HOT ones, too), she likes to send naighty pictures (in fact, she sent the first one), she smells good all the time, no facial hair (already mentioned, but worth noting again) - I mean, there are just so many intangibles that are spot on with her. And that's not even to mention all of the totally obvious things, which fit as well.

We got together a number of times over Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and had a great time each and every one. She even came to watch me bowl Sunday night, and we had a pretty hot makeout session afterwards in the back seat of my truck - it TOTALLY reminded me of being in high school! Lol! She said it did her too. And even though she is not necessarily petite, she does have a nice, curvy figure. And she has mentioned a few times herself that she is not really where she wants to be as far as her bod is concerned yet, and that she is still working on it - yet another area we match up well in, as it is important to me that any partner I have take their health and body image seriously and work to improve/maintain it. She has some GREAT breasts, some nice legs, and great skin. Yummy!

I find myself thinking more and more that I can see myself being with her for awhile and us getting more and more connected as the relationship grows and deepens. I really think she might be someone to build a healthy, long term relationship with. We are supposed to go camping together on the weekend of August 27th, and I am thinking that will provide a real litmus test for the relationship, as we really haven't spent more than 2 or 3 hours at a time together yet. Something tells me it will go great though.

I know one thing : I was concerned after Tina that I might never have as good a sex as I had with her ever again. But if the intensity with which she turns me on is any indication of how the sex will be with her, I think that sex with Patricia may well be even better, hard as something like that was to believe at one time! She really, REALLY turns me on, and she has already stated her desire and willingness to please me, and to fulfill fantasies. Oh my - I am going full mast just thinking about it! How could the actual sex not be fantastic?

And all of that would be just talk, non-important jabber, if not for the fact that she is a total sweetheart, funny, intelligent, hard-working, a good parent, has similar parenting philosophy, etc. She really is the whole package. Of course, I am still trying to take it relatively slow - no over declarations of my undying love, and no actual sex yet. Although, if we had REALLY wanted to, we probably could have done the deed already. But why rush it? I like that we are taking it (relatively) easy, and that we are getting to know each other very well first. I guess none of us really know what the future holds. But if I had to guess, I would say that 3 months from now, we will still be dating, and things will have progressed to a whole new level. Only time will tell, and I enjoying it as it comes : )

No comments:

Post a Comment