Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Diggin' this chick

Ok, granted - not the most politically correct title ever. But I think it best captures how I am feeling about Pattie at this point. We chatted again last night, and - as usual - she cracked me up, lightened my mood, was flirty, and left me happy. I really, really like communicating with her. We just seem to "click". And best of all, I think she feels the same way. I guess that really is what it is all about, the whole 'online dating' thang : finding someone you 'click' with. I can't say for sure that things will work into some wonderful long term relationship between us. But I can say this is, by far, the most promising situation I have been in in a long, long time.

In other news, I think we FINALLY got the g*dd@mn m*th#rf)ck!n UDC issues all resolved - PRAISE GOD!!!! Lol. I was starting to think that I had entered some infinite loop, with no exit condition on that whole deal! Of course, it didn't help that Traci totally hosed the permissions requirements and provided the wrong info to go off of. Oh well - all's well that ends well. And I learned something : don't give that woman an inch, and make sure to CYA at ALL TIMES. I will make sure that any time I work with her in the future that all of the requirements are CLEARLY understood, and I will not move forward until I am confident that everyone is clear and on the same page. And, if I think it necessary, I will request a meeting with the customer - whether she likes it or not. Yep - I learn from mistakes now. I only hope she does too.

Let's see.. what else. Nothing really too interesting. Tessi came home last night for who knows how long this time. I have my first 'real' date with Pattie this Friday, and I think I am going to suggest Carraba's for dinner. They have a nice atmosphere, and great food. I will see if that sounds good to her. I really can't wait to see her again. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment