Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Tale of Two Mornings

The first, a happy, newly refreshed morning on which I was smiling inside, having met a nice, beautiful woman the night before, and having talked to her for over 3 hours. The other, a frustrating, stressful morning full of "it doesn't work" and "there's something wrong with..." observances from the friendliest BA this side of the Pecos. I swear - as much as I try to maintain a peaceful calm demeanor, I could just rip her f*ck!ng head off sometimes! Aaarrrggghhhhh! It's not so bad that things are wrong with the app - I mean, that is the nature of the beast, and to be expected. What is bad is the way she just JUMPS on the first little sign of an error, and throws it in my face - "there's something wrong with the app." This morning, I don't think she had been signed in for more than 30 seconds before she was IM'ing saying there was something wrong. Turns out, nothing was wrong with the app - it was the user account they were trying to use to access the app, one that was not even mentioned in the reqs. Oy vey! I just need to breathe.....

Now, on to something much nicer - the good part of the morning, the part where I was reminiscing about the woman I met last night, Marj. I know - really? Marj? And she's hot? No way. Typically, Marj is not a name that conjures up visions of beauty. But she definitely breaks the mold, and in the greatest of ways. Pretty, sweet, nice figure, great attitude, charming - we really hit it off. I couldn't help but thinking after we parted, "this one is a keeper." To top it off, when I got home, she had written me an email apologizing for talking so much about her past. She also mentioned that she enjoyed talking with me and had a good time. It was really cool to get an email like that, especially considering that when I initially signed into gmail, I was doing it to send her the very same kind of email! Lol. Gotta' love it.

I wrote her back a nice email, and basically told her no apologies were necessary, that I enjoyed talking to her, and that she was a very sweet and beautiful woman. I am hoping that last part wasn't too much, but I just couldn't help saying how I truly felt. I was - I am - EXTREMELY attracted to her. I wanted to reach over and put my hand on her thigh SO bad last night. She has a great figure, and was wearing a sexy, low cut top, with some nice shorts that were fairly short, but not so much to be trampy. Her skin looked silky smooth, and I swear it was all I could do to not just reach over and start stroking her thigh!

Now I am a little nervous, as I haven'y yet receieved a reply from her. I hope she didn't think I came on too strong in my reply email. Chances are, everything is fine, and I am worrying for nothing. But I have to say honestly that out of all the women I have met over the last 7 years, all of them, she is the one that I have found the most completely attractive in all ways : nice figure, a little shorter than me, friendly, warm, no excessive facial hair (sounds mean, I know - but I just have an aversion to that), great legs, nice breasts (not huge, but not tiny either), nice smile, open and honest, self aware, etc. I mean, I could really see myself pursuing this woman, and really trying to make something serious with her. I want her - and not just sexually. I want her to be with me, and I want to be with her - to be there for her, and treat her like she deserves. She has been through some stuff - been cheated on, lied to, etc - and she really deserves to have a nice man who will treat her like the lady she is. I want to be that man.

Of course, I am getting way ahead of myself, and breaking all my rules of dating by saying this, but it is what I am feeling inside, and what I am thinking in my head. I know enough to know not to get to attached to the idea though, as I don't know that she feels the same way. And I don't want to be all disappointed if things don't work out. I just need to do the same thing with this as I was trying to do with the "Traci" issue this morning : breathe..... ahhhhhhh......

No comments:

Post a Comment