Monday, July 12, 2010

Called it spot on

I was just reading over my last entry from Friday I think (?) and it turns out I was spot-on about Marj. In fact, as of this morning, she still has not written me back. I did finally text her on Saturday, and she said she would write Sat night or Sunday. But it's actually ok - in fact, it's great. Why? Well, because it turns out I was spot-on (wow, 2 in a row?! Really? What the!!! Lol) about another thing - the meeting with Patricia, and how if she looked anything like she did in the pic on POF that I would probably be attracted to her. Well, she did, a bit better even, and I was - even moreso after we talked for awhile.

Now at this point, after having sung praises over a number of women I have met (Michelle, Wendy, Marj...) only to have nothing come of those situations, I am a little hesitant to do it once again. But I honestly think this time might be different, and so I am going to "sing the praises of Patricia", hesitant though I may be! Lol. For starters, physically speaking, she is almost EXACTLY what I wanted on my 'wish list' of perfect attributes : red hair (a dark red, almost auburn, down her back a bit); VERY well endowed; shorter than me (by a good bit too - I think she is like 5'2"); very little, if any, facial hair; nicely manicured nails (and makeup, feminine for sure; nice, lady-like hands. I mean, if I really think about it, physically speaking, she is my dream girl. When I first saw her, I thought she might be a bit heavy, as she seems to have a bit of a stocky build. And based on what she was wearning (purple, loose-fitting blouse, and white skorts I think...?), it was a little hard to tell completely. But her face doesn't look that way, neither do her legs. So I really don't think she is.

And when it came to chatting, I absolutely love her personality! She is blunt, straight-forward (right after we first met at Jamba Juice, she said "So, first impressions?" Lol), sassy, a bit sarcastic, charming, intelligent, has good common sense, is passionate, engaging, and makes me laugh. I would say that of all the women I have met through any/all of the online dating sites, her personality is definitely the most attractive of all, and the one that has engaged me the most. I like the fact too that she seems to be romantic as well, and is a communicator like me - she has sent nice little texts and emails, which I just love. So, it seems like we definitely have some chemistry working. And - and this is crucial - she feels the same amount of attraction to me - at least I am almost certain she does anyway. We have our first real "date" this Friday night, and I am really looking forward to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment