Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Same-o same-o

Well, I have not yet heard back from miss "tantric" yet, and am not sure if I ever will. I sent her what I thought was a very thoughtful response, and I know she looked at it because on POF, you can check the status of messages you have sent to see if they have been read or are still unread. It was read, but no response. I sent her another message today, basically asking her to tell me if she wants me to lay off. So we'll see what happens.

The last few times I have been on the site, I have noticed that there don't seem to be too many more interesting women to send messages to. So I guess I will probably just kick back now and see if anything materializes from it or not. I was talking at lunch today about the fact that I think women on those type of sites can be extremely choosy, because there are probably 10 guys for every woman on there. Not to mention the fact that if they are attractive at all, they probably get inundated with emails, so they can filter arbitrarily by appearance, height, interests, etc. But I filter by all of those same things too (well, not interests so much) so I can't really complain, right? Lol

I was thinking about going to a meditation "meetup" tonight that I found on Meetups.com, but I am so broke I think I will wait til next week so I have at least a little something to give for a "love offering." Instead, I will probably end up doing some laundry instead - weeeeee! Then tomorrow, I have my appt. with Diana, and that should be good. I am started to get a little - although not very - frustrated with the whole "dating" thing again. Why can't the universe just give me one more good one - one more chance, so I can do the right thing, and be the man I want to be for a partner? Why why why... all I can do is ask why, knowing that no matter what happens, I will be ok; and that I am constantly working to improve myself mentally, spiritually and physically, so when it does finally happen, I might actually feel like I deserve it! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment