Thursday, May 27, 2010

Am I following my rules...?

I just got done changing the template of my blog back to what it originally was - minima lefty, I think. I tried another one, I think it was "The Scribe," but I like this one better.

So I have been corresponding with Michele quite a bit over the last 3 or 4 days, and it has been a lot of fun. She seems - I almost wrote "she seems like a nice ladt," but that sounds so generic, and doesn't really capture the essence I want to capture. She is a redhead, and like the old saying goes, she really is quite fiery! Maybe not so much as far as like being sexy/sensual (not yet anyway) but very much so in being independent, outspoken, and - what's the word for it? I guess just plain old fiery! There are some people at her work that torque her off, and she tells it just like it is. She really cracks me up.

It is obvious that she is very independent and definitely her own woman. She doesn't want to be, and isn't, dependent on some man. She knows what she wants and doesn't mince words. She's not afraid to throw a curse word out when it is needed, but isn't completely vulgar. And I am really enjoying our correspondence. She doesn't communicate quite as prolifically as someone like Ty, but I am ok with that now. She also comes off as a little cold, or maybe hesitant to get to flirty or intimate right off the bat, and I am ok with that too. In fact, it fits in perfectly with my new rules.

We are set to meet f2f for the first time this Monday for brunch or something. I am looking forward to it, and trying to remember at the same time to just enjoy it for what it is - a first meeting with a woman - and not pick out the ring and book the church 5 mins after meeting! Ha ha! Sounds crazy, but I honestly think that's where my head goes sometimes when first meeting a woman, especially if I am attracted to her.

WE (Galen, Tessi and I) are headed up to Dogtown Reservoir north of Williams this weekend to go camping with M & K, her parents, and big group of their friends they always go camping with. It should be fun. We are leaving tomorrow morning, and while they will all stay longer, we will be coming back Sunday afternoon. I can't stand fighting the traffic that will inevtiably exist on Monday, and besides - I have a hot date to get back to now ; ) Or so I hope anyway.

Ok - now I have to find something else to do to kill some time - only 3 and half more hours to go!!! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment