Thursday, March 18, 2010

Do Fairy Tales really come true?

After this last couple of weeks, I am really beginning to think so. And since the last time I saw Diana, she asked if I ever wrote about any of the good stuff that happens, and I told her "not usually," I decided I would write a little something about the last 2 weeks, which have been absolutely magical.

It all started when, due to another one of Diana's suggestions (she is like a guardian angel or something in addition to being a counsellor, I swear!) I went searching the internet for a spiritual dating site. She mentioned that there were some out there and that maybe I could find one and try it out. So, after a little Googling, I came across a site called DharmaMatch, and it looked pretty good. It was free to post a profile, so I figured 'what the heck?' and posted one.

A couple days later, I got a "smile" from some lady with the profile name LightJourney. I checked out her profile, and she sounded like a very interesting prospect. She also looked pretty in her pictures, so I thought to send her an email. Turns out that to send anything more than a smile, you have to be a paid member, so I ponied up the $70 for a membership and sent her an email.

That began a week of emailing back and forth, really getting to know each other well. I was very impressed by the length, openness, depth of content, writing style, spelling and grammar of her emails - which, coming from me is saying a lot! I was really starting to like her based solely on what she said, which again, is saying a lot for me. So often in my past, it has been primarily physical attributes that attracted me to someone. And even though I thought she was pretty in her pics, I had no way of knowing how she looked in person. But I told myself that for once, I was going to rise above my shallow, materialistic ways, and look at a woman for who she truly is.

So we agreed to meet at a coffeshop on Saturday (March 13th, for future posterity) and when I first saw her, I was pleasantly surprised that she is actually very pretty, and though she might could tone up a little bit, and maybe lose just a few pounds, she is overall in pretty darn good shape. But I soon realized that even that would not matter much, because when we started talking, it was wonderful. The conversation flowed easily, and we found out that we had even more in common than we had already discovered throug emailing, which was A LOT! On top of that, I found her face to be very pretty and alluring, and at a couple points, I almost felt compelled to reach across the table, take her face in my hand, and plant one on her right then and there! I didn't though, I was a good boy.

We talked for 2 hours, and it felt like 10 minutes. When it was time to go, we gave each other a goodbye hug, and it felt soooo comfortable. Oh, I forgot to mention one thing - she has very ample breasts too, which I LOVE - and I am sure they added to the comfort level! All in all, it was an awesome first meeting - the best I have ever had. I think I was pretty smitten with her, and knew that I wanted to pursue something more. She was/is such a quality person, and seems to have such insight into my mind and heart.

We continued emailing and texting, and decided we would meet again this Wednesday (last night, the 17th) for dinner. Dinner was wonderful, and once again the conversation flowed like a mountain stream - easy, relaxing, enjoyable. I had been envisioning since we met the first time what it would be like, what I would do, the first chance I got to kiss her. After dinner, we walked to her car, and then our lips met. And let me just say, that it was the BEST kiss I have ever had in my entire life. It was as if our lips literally became one - soft, slow, passionate, engaging - it was just like in the movies, or a fairy tale. I reached up just like I had wanted to and touched her cheek with my hand, and it was so soft. I pulled her to me again, and we kissed and kissed some more. I honestly did not want to let go, and I don't think she did either. But she had to go get her baby girl, so we had to cut it out and get going. That was last night, and I am still buzzing today about it.

I am in love with this woman, no doubt about it. And she has told me that she loves me as well. It goes against all logic and reason to think that any 2 people could fall in love so quickly, but that is indeed what has happened. And given the way that kiss felt last night - well, I don't think there is any doubt that we were meant to be together. And she feels exaclty the same way, with the same amount of passion. In fact, she texted me Tuesday to tell me that she loved me, and at first, I kinda' freaked out, thinking "how in the world can this woman say she loves me already?" She herself stated that it defied logic. But I think she knew me already - like, REALLY knew me, on a spiritual, ethereal level, and I have come to believe that she really does love me, and I really do love her.

So, after all these years seeking, thinking that it would never happen, thinking that all those movies and fairy tales were just BS, I can finally say, with joy, that they are not all BS, that they do sometimes happen to people, and that - yes, its true - they can even happen to me. I finally get to feel what it's like to truly be "in love" with someone, and to feel what it's like for them to be "in love" with me. And it is DIVINE, I must say! Absolutely magical. I don't know where all this will take us, but I know I am going to soak it up, and give thanks to God for every minute, every second of it. Thank you thank you thank you God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment